Ca va Gabwiel Sama :x
LAZERS - Prototype Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
LAZERS is local multiplayer 2D action game, where you need to kill all other players with LAZERS !
Play up to 4 players in every gamemode, unlock skins and customize your player's color, hours of fun in multiplayer !
Demo content :
- 10 Weapons
- 40 Battle levels (3 worlds)
- Tutorial and sandbox mode
- Classic mode with lives and points limit
- 11 animated skins to buy in the game's shop (with the game's money that you earn by playing)
|Published||Nov 14, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, one-hit-kill, Physics, Sandbox, Unity, Versus|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
- Release date ?31 days ago
- Updates about the game :)66 days ago
- Planning a Steam releaseJan 04, 2018
- Developpement holded for a little timeDec 23, 2017
- Help me making the game by a simple way ! (just a form)Dec 14, 2017
- LAZERS 0.5.0 - BIG UPDATE !Dec 13, 2017
- New trailers !Dec 11, 2017
- LAZERS Theme available and next update soonDec 09, 2017
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Maybe a mountain map with only ball-guns!
Send me a drawing of your map idea if you want me to make it ! :)
I havent played 0.4.0 or 0.5.0 but when I played 0.5.0 I was shocked over the improvements!!!
WELL DONE!!! ps: This is my favorite game in the World! :)
This is the level that is broken!
Ok thanks :)
You know that you can change your skin and buy new ones in the shop right ? ^^
Tell me if you have any weapon idea or map idea ;) (nothing is impossible, so interactive maps are ok)
is it full and functional ?? it's out of resolution on my pc .. my monitor is 1280x1024
and the controls XD only movement and enter work
The game is still in developpement, so it's not full and not fully functionnal, but I update it when i find a bug
The controls are fully working on keyboard and controller, at the first start it automatically open the keyboard configuration panel, but I agree that I need to work more on the keyboard part of the game.
Here is the default controls with the keyboard : https://imgur.com/a/jIBMf
Update released :) Have fun